The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Saturday, March 18, 2006

    It will never be the same again

    Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

    As the time passes, things change. What you thought was nice and cute last time has become irrational and wilful...

    Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

    Things are never the same again... How was it possible for us to become like that? How can we reach a situation where you can't really be bothered with me and I'm not really concerned about you anymore?

    Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...
    Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...
    Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

    Growing up is so tiring... I wish I never have to grow up...

    Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...
    Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...
    Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

    I was reading Cleo and I came across this article talking about mild depression. I realised that I have a few symptons and I really wondered if I'm in depression. Ever since from JC, I have been feeling this way. The feeling only grew stronger when I enter uni. They said that this kind of depression can huant you for a few years. Am I suffering from depression? I really want to snap out of it. I really hate the feeling of crying for no apparent reasons, thinking of just ending my life so that I won't be a burden to any one.... Recently I have been spending tons and tons of money becaus I realised that only by spending money I will feel better. I think I am going crazy. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to stop this before anyone accuse me of being a spendthrift...


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:04 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela